Wednesday 21 December 2011

Jango's letter to the Top-Management: 10% truth and 90% drama...



Jango pk
Employee Num: 00000
Marketing Executive
------------- (Readers are welcome to fill in the blanks)
--------------(Readers are welcome to fill in the blanks)

The Deputy General Manager HRD
-------------
Head office

Respected Sir,
       I seek your permission in submitting the explanation, in reply to the notice No. 2333/to/2011 dated 12/12/2011.
      It is most respectfully submitted that(Drama), I hadn't been willfully absenting from duty unauthorisdly as alleged in the notice. I had planned for a pilgrimage to Sabarimala on fulfillment of a prayer made by my mother in terms of my MBA course, marking the termination of academic activities.The proposal of the program was informally conveyed to the respected Unit Cheif (Remember him HUH!!) as well as other colleagues. I was also observing penance as a prelude to the pilgrimage. This being my innigs journey to Sabarimala, I was required to undergo the ritual of seeking blessings of elderly persons from my meternal and peternal side, living scattered in various places, before leaving for the pilgrimage. Accordingly I had planned to take leave from 9/12/11 afternoonand leave for home. And from there to proceed to Sabarimala. Therefore I had presented the leave application before the Unit Cheif (Whom I wanted to make 10billion pieces and paste with fevicol and stuff there on the wall of central prison) and saught his permission to leave the office.
      Even though he had expressed his dislike in recommending the leave, I pleaded (Mega lie!
)
that the program had been finilized in anticipation of sanction and I be allowed to proceed as proposed and complete the journey to Sabarimala. I had also placed the request before the respected (Undo?? Evide!! Winks!) General Manager over phone at the instance of the Unit Cheief ( Unit Cheif... Huh UNIT KOPPPP).
    I had completed the pilgrimage and returned home on 16/12/11 to recieve a notice from my college requiring me to participate in the convocation and passing out ceremony of Final ------- Students on 17/12/11. Participation in the function was stated mandatory (Wasn't it? Winks again). Accordingly I had attened the college on 17/12/11 from where I had recieved the notice under reference; Calling for explanation (Fishing Explanation!!).
It is most humbly submitted (Badayi of the year!) that, I had no intention of defying my superiors and to proceed on leave without authority. Being a new entrant in the company service, I am not well versed with the regulations in availing leave. I was under the impression that, the application for such an austere and auspicious ground will get assent on the part of the respectful authorities as a matter of routine. It is submitted that, I may kindly be excused if unknowingly I had created an impression of having absented from duty without authority. I seek your apology (At your face; PODA PULLEEE !!) sir in having cost the inconvenience.
      And in all humbleness (Badayi of the coming year !! ) request that I may be exempted from disciplinary proceedings. Allow me to reiterate that, such lapse will never occur in future. Anxiously waiting for your favors. ( OHHHHHH PINNEEEE !!! )

Jango KP




Thanks For your time
Sharath Muthirakkal

No comments:

Post a Comment