Friday 25 November 2011

Another day in paradise...


   I know where heaven is. At least am fully aware where mine is. It is not that far. It is nothing but my sweet little home. There is a solid reason behind this post being published. That reason is simple. To me heaven is a place ultimate peace overtakes the sum total of all the material comforts of the whole world. It took me this many years to find out one such place. My heaven is my home, where, my parents, brother, grandmother share happiness and dilute sorrows of any kind.
    Usually I hate people advising me. Let it be elders or youngsters. The last thing I would ever prefer to hear in whole world could be a 10 minutes free speech with a tag hanging ‘advise’.
But Last night I found myself listening to my Dad for almost an hour. He was advising me generally, like how should I take responsibilities in my work life, social life and work life and how one should shape their life and all.
    He said me “Dear son, you make money or not, go out with your friends or not, you take up all your responsibilities or not, at the end of the day, you are coming home and throw yourself in the bed, feeling the presence of eternal peace, Calmness, Comfort and security; Then you realize that, even the luxurious 5* hotel would fail to compete with your home. In the first place who would come up to compete against heaven in case of luxury and comfort??
     To me, People with whom I am living are GODS. They are not just equal to Gods. They are actually. Your parents are one of them. Nobody else in the entire universe would stand with and for you in whatever situations than your parents.  Nobody else in the world would always offer a helping hand when you need it than your siblings. Nobody else in the whole world would teach you some lessons of generations and pure love than your grand parents. The bondage between them is so strong that, even if you stay away from them, you feel they are so near.
       They all are GODS and they all are living with you. Open your eyes. See and feel your home- The heaven in earth.

 
      ‘Title courtesy’: Phil Collins

Thanks for your time
Sharath Muthirakkal


3 comments:

  1. Feeling gr8.......keep writing....ma Prayers always with you........

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dinku : Thanks bro :)
    @ Vidya : I know dear. I know. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete