Monday 23 January 2012

0.25 out of 100...

  I agree that there would be friends who are so close to each other. But I seriously doubt there would be someone like me and Sharon, who had ever shared the lowest mark in the history of Mathematics. Yes guys we scored freaking 0.25 out of 100. I still remember that evening, Murali sir was giving out the Maths answer sheets. He would be giving it from the top marks to the lowest. That reason was pretty enough for us to have fun. We were aware of the fact that our papers would be seeing the lights at last. Murali sir reached in 50s. But who cared. We were chit chating with girls and throwing paper balls at random friends. Sir reached in 30s. We didn't mind at all. Sharon took a mirror from somewhere[ a small one] and started reflecting the sun light on the pretiest girls in the class. He would be focusing the beam on a girl and would be narrating something on that particular girl. Like, 'see Sharath this girl is having the biggest boobs among the girls', That girl used to release bad gas during the class' and other funny comments [I still wonder how did this duffer know about the 'bad gas' scenario !]. I laughed at his joke and noted Murali Sir's 'Avante oru chiri' kind of stare at me.
Meanwhile Murali Sir reached in 20s. We were happily tearing the papers and making the balls and throwing at our friends. Fuck !! One guy has hit the Jack pot. He had scored 100 out of 100. One of our good friends. Meerej did it. I congratulated him. To me Meerej was just like someone who had reached on the top of the everest in a day. 100 out of 100 OHH God. Serious talent.
Finally Murali sir, started giving the papers of below 10marks. We were eager to be called. 7, 6., 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
Fuck !! I pinched Sharon on his thighs. Sharon gave me a silly look with a funny smile. I liked it and started smiling at him. Then Murali sir called Sharon's name
Shaaaaaroooonnn : 0.25 out of 100
I laughed..Almost rolled on the floor and laughed.
Then he called my name.
Sharathhhh: I stood up and looked at the class as if I had scored full marks in the taughest maths examination of Cambride Unversity and Murali sir gave me the paper. I had a looked at it and started laughing more and more. we had same marks. Same freaking 0.25 out of 100.
Any how we managed to pass the +2 board mathematics examination. Just passed.
Now Sharon is in UK working with a company, That too in Olympics village. BHAGYAVAAAAN :)
I am with the New indian express.
Those school days, Especially Murali Sir's Maths classes were the most enjoyed sessions. Because. We didn't understand anything and we played around.
Anyway brother, Sharon Miss you man.. Love you big time. Hugs kisses...

1 comment: